What Information Do We Collect?
When ordering an item online from our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, contact number, mailing address, credit card information, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information:
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to updates, leave a message on Customer Service, or enter information on our site.
Use and storage of your personal information
We may use the information we collect from you:
- To contact you in any problem with the delivery of your products.
- To place your order and send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- To be able to send text message notifications of the delivery status.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
We will only keep your information for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or for as long as we are required by law. After this, your personal information will be deleted. Rest assured, your personal information is protected by an additional security layer called SSL which ensures your sensitive information is transmitted securely through an encrypted link.
We also use non-personal data such as third-party cookies to collect statistics to enhance and simplify your visit. A cookie is a piece of information that is held on the hard drive of your computer which records how you have used a website. Cookies make it easier for you to log on and use the Website during future visits.
The permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 24 months. You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser.